In accordance with the provisions of Article 6 III 1° of the Act No. 2004-575 ‘’on the confidence in the digital economy’’ dated June 21, 2004, we inform you that:
The website http://covid-documentation.aphp.fr/ is the property of the Public Hospital Assistance, Paris, (APHP) with the registered address at 3, Victoria Avenue, 75004 Paris, Telephone: 01 40 27 30 00 Director of the site publication: Jean-Baptiste Hagenmüller
Accommodation is provided by the Paris Public Hospital Assistance, Information Systems Department at the Technical Agency of Information Technologies
Advertising and editorial policy
The website http://covid-documentation.aphp.fr/ refuses any form of advertising. The site neither benefits nor receives any advertising funds.
Graphics and developments
The site was produced and developed by the Paris Public Hospital Assistance and Hospitals, with the participation of Delphine Dattee from Passyflore Création
Reproduction and publication rights
All content on the website is copyrighted. All the reproduction of the website pages on paper or electronic media on penalty of counterfeiting (Article L 335-2 of the Intellectual Property Code), is permitted under the following conditions, with the exception of iconography:
– agreement of the author or, by default, of the Legal Affairs Department (Art. L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code),
– free distribution,
– respect for the integrity of the reproduced documents (no modification or alteration permitted),
– explicit quotation of the site (…) as source and a mention about the reservations and limitations imposed by the copyright.
The information reproduced in this manner may only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; no commercial or advertising use is allowed.
The creation of hypertext links pointing to the content of the website http://covid-documentation.aphp.fr/ is allowed provided it shall be accessible by opening a new window. In any case, the pages of the website http://covid-documentation.aphp.fr/ may not be included inside any other website. The AP-HP reserves the right to demand the removal of a link which it considers non-compliant with the purpose of the http://covid-documentation.aphp.fr/
Personal data protection
The Paris Public Hospital Assistance informs you that the personal data that you may transmit will not be communicated to third parties outside the AP-HP in the context of processing forms. We collect the information, which you provide to us, notably when filling in the contact form to process the requests. The compulsory or optional type of the data is indicated by an asterisk during the data collection. Some data is collected automatically in the course of your actions on the website. The information and data that you enter in the form are exclusively intended for AP-HP. You have a right to object to it at any time.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act dated January 6, 1978 as amended on August 6, 2004, you have the right to access, modify, delete and object to your personal data.
To do this, you can write to the following address, indicating your identity:
By mail : Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris, Direction de la communication, 3 avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris.
The user is informed that, during his visits to the site, the cookies can be automatically installed on his/her browser software. It does not identify the user; however, it records information relating to the navigation of the computer on the website (displayed pages, the date and time of the opening, etc.) allowing analysis the site traffic. The duration of storage of this information on your computer is equal to the duration of the session, with a subsequent deletion of all of this information by the browser.
Precaution of use of the site
– The site user acknowledges having read these conditions of use, which may be subject to subsequent modifications, and he/she is obliged to comply with them.
– Comments are free in the fields provided for this purpose, provided that the following basic conditions are met:
– The user agrees not to use any socially offensive language (racial, defamatory, homophobic, etc.),
– The user shall not communicate any personal, identifying, confidential or sensitive data.
– The user acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use the site.
– The user of the site acknowledges that his/her computer configuration contains no malware and that it is in perfect operation condition.
– The Paris Public Hospital Assistance makes every effort to present users with information and/or tools but bears no responsibility for possible errors, lack of availability of information and/or the presence of malware on the site.
– The information on this site is provided for indicative purpose only and does not exempt the user from further analysis. The Paris Public Hospital Assistance cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and relevancy of the information published on the site.
– Consequently, the user acknowledges using this information fully at one’s own risk and responsibility.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act In accordance with the Data Protection Act dated January 6, 1978 as amended on August 6, 2004, you have the right to access, modify, delete and oppose the date for legitimate reasons, by contacting:
-by mail : Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris, Direction du Pilotage de la Transformation, 3 avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris, France
-by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org